How Do I Prepare A Track For Mastering?
The best way is to bounce / export your track bypassing any compressors and limiters that you may have on the master bus. Please make sure the tracks that you send are not peaking above 0db ( preferably -3db ).
How Should I Send My Files?
bounce at 16 – 24 – 32 bit Stereo Wav 44,100 khz ( preferably 24 bit ). Aiff or Wav file formats.
48khz, 88.1 khz, 96khz are also accepted.
How Do I Submit My Tracks?
- Select Product Service here and add to cart.
- Drop your file in the box to upload
- Check your order and proceed to checkout.
- Fill out necessary details, name and email address.
- Accept terms and conditions and click place order.
- You will now be directed to Paypal (credit cards accepted)
- We will be in contact shortly after receiving your order.
- Normal deliver within 2 work days or 24hour (paid option)